Subject: #0022 Publish TC published tModels to the IBM UBR node

From: luc@iclement.net [mailto:luc@iclement.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 09:21
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uddi-spec] Groups - Action Item Modified: #0022 Publish TC
published tModels to the IBM UBR node

OASIS UDDI Specification TC member,

Luc Clement (luc@iclement.net) has modified this action item.

Number: #0022
Owner: Andrew Hately (hately@us.ibm.com)
Due: 03 Mar 2004

Comments:
Luc Clement  2004-01-14 02:14 GMT
Depended on AR-021: publish tModels identified by
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200401/msg00011.html to a UBR
node.

Luc Clement  2004-02-18 21:12 GMT
Submit the tModels XML definition files to IBM for publishing to the IBM UBR
Node. As a separate AR, once these additional tModels are published on the
IBM UBR node, submit the updates to the Steering Committee as an update to
http://uddi.org/tmodels.html

Luc Clement  2004-02-22 17:20 GMT
Andrew Hately to arrange for the tModel definitions posted to [1] to be
loaded on the IBM UBR Node.  [1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/5560/tmo
dels_v2.xml

View Details: