Subject: Taxonomy summary API

I am thinking about a registry of registries.

Registry X would have a businessEntity or a tModel for every other registry
it knows about.

For a given registry (modeled as a business or tModel in Registry X), I
might want to put in its categoryBag something about nature of that
registry.  For example, a registry Y may have tModels for say 50 different
taxonomies, but perhaps only 5 of the 50 taxonomies are actually used to
classify the businesses or services or tModels registered in that
registry.  If I can query Registry Y for a list of the taxonomies actually
used, then I would not have to do it by brute force (a lot of find_xxx calls).

Paul