Subject: shift to observer status

  Hi folks,

I'm sure you've noticed that I'm less involved in this effort than I used
to be. Unfortunately I simply don't have the time to dedicate to the cause.
Also, as an analyst covering the Web services arena, it improves my
credibility as an unbiased reporter if I'm not actively engaged in the
development of new specifications.

As such, I am relinquishing my voting status and stepping down to observer.

Best regards,
Anne

Anne Thomas Manes
VP & Research Director