Subject: RE: Updates to the Solutions page http://uddi.org/solutions.html

Dear SC members: I note that the update to the http://uddi.org/solutions.html page has still not been made. Could you please expedite.

TC Members: those whose company has items on this page should get their respective marketing depts to review that page and provide updates to the Steering Committee.

From: Luc Clément [mailto:luc@iclement.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 09:39
To: 'eric.hamer@intel.com'; 'MWDN@fsw.fujitsu.com'; 'Alok Srivastava'; George Zagelow (zagelow@us.ibm.com); 'sinisa.zimek@sap.com'
Cc: 'uddi-sc@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'Tom Bellwood'; 'Rogers, Tony'

Dear SC members,

Could you please proceed to review the Solutions page at http://uddi.org/solutions.html as it needs to be updated. A few observations:
a. The GLUE link should change from http://www.themindelectric.com/glue/index.html to http://www.themindelectric.com/solutions/wM_Glue/index.html

b. The Sun Java WSDP Registry Server link's description should indicate support for UDDI via JAXR; I'd recommend this feedback be provided to Sun so they can make the necessary updates

c. The Systinet WASP link no longer resolves.

d. Vendors should be asked to review their entries; for example I know that Microsoft's need to be updated.

e. Riskebiz to my knowledge does not provide registrar services. I'd recommend that this entry be reviewed and possibly moved to the Products section if it qualifies as a product.

f. I recommend that the Registrars section be removed entirely given that lack of available registrars.
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Luc Clément
Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Web:        www.iclement.net/luc