Subject: Status of JAX-RPC work

We said that we would revisit the JAX-RPC work I have been doing in March.

As I feared, the fact that dispositionReport is used for both normal success
different JAX-RPC 1.1 implementations.

I have therefore submitted CR-046 which suggests restricting
dispositionReport to faults only.

I have a Technical Note ready describing the changes to the schemas that are
required, but there is no point in progressing it any further unless CR-046
is accepted as the handling of responses and errors affects every
method/operation in the JAX-RPC client interfaces.

John Colgrave
IBM