Subject: Fw: eGovernment Workshop on Semantic Interoperability

Perhaps one of you would be interested in participating in this...

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Bellwood/Austin/IBM on 03/28/2004 02:22 AM ---------------------------

From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 02:17
To: John Borras; Kathryn Breininger; Tom Bellwood; Tony.Rogers@ca.com;
luc@iclement.net
Cc: Jane Harnad; Dee Schur; Patrick Gannon

Dear TC chairs,

This event organized by one of our members, Brønnøysund Register Centre in
Norway and some of our contacts at the European Commission, seems to be very
relevant for several OASIS TCs, in particular those that focus on
e-Government and the use of
registries.   Participation from one or several people involved
in relevant OASIS technical work is very much appreciated by the organizers.

I'm happy to get you in touch with the local organizers if you have an
interest in presenting or attending this event.

Kind regards,

Pim van der Eijk

--------
OASIS European Representative
Mobile/SMS/MMS: +31 6 22502011
Fax/voice mail: +31 35 7727627
mailto:pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org
http://www.oasis-open.org
(See attached file: Preliminary Programme 15.doc)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Preliminary_Programme_15=2Edoc?=