Subject: FW: Confirmation of attendance 28-30 June FTF

I'm following up from today's call to confirm attendance at the 28-30 June FTF in San Francisco at the IBM Market Street facilities; Tom will confirm details.

Please find below what we expect in terms of attendance; if this is not correct, please let Tom, Tony and I know.

Thanks

Luc Clément
Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet Corporation