Subject: Fw: [uddi-spec] Update to CR62, change for SCC14N

FYI... Bob seems OK with the additional change to SCC14N

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies
Lotus Notes: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Internet: hately@us.ibm.com
(512) 838-2866,  t/l 678-2866

----- Forwarded by Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM on 06/03/2004 09:03 AM -----
"Bob Atkinson" <bobatk@exchange.microsoft.com>

06/02/2004 06:22 PM

Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: [uddi-spec] Update to CR62, change for SCC14N

Looks good to me.