Subject: V3 CR's - SUBMIT THEM NOW IF YOU HAVE THEM

Folks,

One of the key things I want to see our TC get done is to move on with closure of the V3.0.2 errata and subsequent advancement of V3 to an OASIS Standard. If you have a CR you're working on or thinking about submitting, please do so this week. I'd like to be able to freeze input on v3.0.2 during the TC FTF next week and get it into final edit. Ideally, there will be no more updates past that and we can standardize shortly after v3.0.2 comes out. Thanks for your help and cooperation in getting this done.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation