Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Tom's resignation as UDDI Spec TC co-chair

I would be honoured to assume this role again.

Luc

From: Andrew Hately [mailto:hately@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 14:54
To: Rogers, Tony
Cc: karl.best@oasis-open.org; Tom Bellwood; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Luc Clément has expressed that he would be willing to accept a nomination as co-chair of the UDDI Spec TC.

I would like to nominate Luc Clément for the role of co-chair of the UDDI Spec TC.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

"Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>

06/30/2004 04:18 PM

Tom Bellwood/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>, <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [uddi-spec] Tom's resignation as UDDI Spec TC co-chair

Speaking for the UDDI TC, I'd like to thank Tom for the considerable effort he has expended chairing the TC since it entered OASIS. I'm sure we are all grateful that he will be continuing as a member.

This does mean that we need a new co-chair, and fairly urgently, given the pressing work load. Nominations are open now, and will stay open for a week, at which time we will hold a secret electronic ballot for a new co-chair. Please respond to the list promptly if you wish to nominate someone for the honour / burden.

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com
co-chair UDDI TC