Subject: "New" co-chair...

Given that we received exactly one nomination for the position of co-chair, and no debate whatsoever, I'm led to the conclusion that everyone is happy. It has to be said that he is well-qualified for the position, given that he has served in the role before, and has been working hard for the committee in the role of secretary since then.

So with no further prevarication, I declare Luc Clément elected unopposed as co-chair of the TC. Congratulations, Luc!

I suspect the only change that will result will be in Luc's signature :-)

Tony Rogers
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Computer Associates
Senior Architect