Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] WSRP UDDI technical note - review requested

Thanks for giving us with this opportunity. We'll add this to Tuesday's UDDI
Spec TC telecon agenda when I hope we can assign reviewers for you.

Regards, Luc

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet Corporation
Tel: +1.617.395.6798

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 08:32
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear UDDI TC members,

the WSRP TC has been working on a WSRP UDDI tech note.
It defines a model for publishing WSRP Producers and Portlets to UDDI
registries, and describes some sample queries.
The WSRP TC has entered the 1st review of the technical note lasting until
the end of our F2F on August, 6th.

We would like to invite the UDDI TC to review and comment the document.
You should be able to retrieve the PDF version here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7671
/wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.pdf
and the MS Word version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/7672
/wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.doc

Since we would like to discuss the issues on our F2F, 2nd-6th August we
would ask you to provide feedback until the 31st July.
Please send in comments to the WSRP TC mailing-list
wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org.
I will be listening on the uddi-spec list, too.

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob