Subject: Re: AW: [uddi-spec] Initial draft of schemas and WSDL for 3.0.2

2) CR-064
Not addressed (empty string defaults for keyName, sortCode and useType).
Also, the change request itself does not capture the usage of the useType simple type in contact, discoveryURL, email, overviewURL, and phone elements and needs to be updated accordingly.

Claus,

I need to update CR-064 to deal with the other cases that you listed.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

"Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>

07/27/2004 06:38 AM

"'John Colgrave'" <colgrave@hursley.ibm.com>, uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
AW: [uddi-spec] Initial draft of schemas and WSDL for 3.0.2

Hi John,

Thanks for doing all the schema and WSDL work.

I checked the files w.r.t. the listed change requests and found the following issues:

1) CR-054
Not addressed (changeRecordConditionFailed not added to replication schema).

2) CR-064
Not addressed (empty string defaults for keyName, sortCode and useType).
Also, the change request itself does not capture the usage of the useType simple type in contact, discoveryURL, email, overviewURL, and phone elements and needs to be updated accordingly.

3) CR-046
Provided that you open up CR-046 again due to the change that needs to be made to section 7.4.2.3, it would also be good to document yet another change that is so far not captured:
The tenth paragraph of section 5.4.3 needs to be changed from "Following the issue of the dispositionReport by N1 to the transfer_custody call, ..." to "Following the issue of the empty message by N1 to the transfer_custody call, ..."

Claus