Subject: RE: Agenda: Supplier WSDL Re: Demo Mtg #5 - Gartner Application and WS Submit - Presentation by the OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Title: RE: Agenda: Supplier WSDL Re: Demo Mtg #5 - Gartner Application and WS Submit - Presentation by the OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Find below the meeting minutes from Demo Mtg #5

<<...>>
Minutes

Attending: Daniel, Zhe, Claus, Luc
Absent: Andrew and Jamie

Agenda:
1.      BookWorld Corporate Purchaser Client: I have not been able to secure participation from Microsoft. We need to discuss how we are going to alter the demo

2.      Action Items leading to meeting:
We discussed action items for this meeting.
·     define message format/schema (keep it to simple types)

·       Sample inventory dataset

·       define message format (the Supplier Availability and Order Service)

·       define Hosted Outlet Inventory Level Instance WSDL and tModel

·       define Flagship Inventory Level Instance WSDL and tModel

·       define Supplier Availability and Order service WSDL and tModel

·       define Supplier data set based on what Daniel proposes

·       Inventory Consolidation and Procurement Services - define message format / schema

3. Action items resulting from meeting:
·       Luc to sent note to IBM setting a deadline for identification of 2nd customer speaker
1       Obtain commitment for resource to develop client from Systinet
2       Zhe to produce txt file that can Dee can munge and produce a nicer dataset
3       Hosting of test services:
·       Hosted svc ready for testing Fri morning Pacific 15 Oct

·       Luc to confirm access to conference for Oracle, SAP, Unitspace, IBM

4. Upcoming action items:

Luc

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC