Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] RE: Agenda: Supplier WSDL Re: Demo Mtg #5 - GartnerApplication and WS Submit - Presentation by the OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Find attached a first draft of the consolidation schema/WSDL (auto-generated, so the schema is in the WSDL).  I've attached an image of the Schema parts of the WSDL to make it easier to read.

I've also included in the zip the automated business and tModel modeling from exporting the WSDL and publishing it to UDDI.

I haven't read through all the postings this week, so this might need to be reconciled with the other services and data model after I try consuming all the WSDL from the various other services.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

"Luc Clement" <Luc.Clement@systinet.com>

10/05/2004 08:21 PM

"'Luc Clement'" <Luc.Clement@systinet.com>, "'Jamie Orchard'" <jamie_orchard@uk.ibm.com>, "'Von Riegen, Claus'" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>, Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "Daniel Feygin" <feygin@unitspace.com>
cc
<Ian.Bruce@systinet.com>, "'Tony Rogers'" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>, "'Rob Kochman'" <robko@microsoft.com>, <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[uddi-spec] RE: Agenda: Supplier WSDL Re: Demo Mtg #5 - Gartner Application and WS Submit - Presentation by the OASIS UDDI Spec TC

Find below the meeting minutes from Demo Mtg #5

<<...>>
Minutes

Attending: Daniel, Zhe, Claus, Luc
Absent
: Andrew and Jamie

Agenda
:

1.
BookWorld Corporate Purchaser Client: I have not been able to secure participation from Microsoft. We need to discuss how we are going to alter the demo

Discussion: Systinet looking into producing client. Luc to report back.

2.
Action Items leading to meeting:
We discussed action items for this meeting.

·
define message format/schema (keep it to simple types)

ASSIGNED TO: Daniel

1       DEPENDENCY: IBM, SAP, Oracle need ASAP
2
BY WHEN: 30 Sep

·       Sample inventory dataset

ASSIGNED TO: Daniel

1       BY WHEN: 3 Oct

·       define message format (the Supplier Availability and Order Service)

ASSIGNED TO: Zhe

1       BY WHEN: 5 Oct

·       define Hosted Outlet Inventory Level Instance WSDL and tModel

ASSIGNED TO: Daniel

1       BY WHEN: 30 Sep

·       define Flagship Inventory Level Instance WSDL and tModel

ASSIGNED TO: Claus

1       BY WHEN: 1 Oct

Delayed - 7 Oct

·       define Supplier Availability and Order service WSDL and tModel

ASSIGNED TO: Zhe

1       BY WHEN: 30 Sep

·       define Supplier data set based on what Daniel proposes

ASSIGNED TO: Zhe

1       BY WHEN: 30 Sep

Delayed - 7 Oct

·       Inventory Consolidation and Procurement Services - define message format / schema

ASSIGNED TO: Andrew / Jamie

1       BY WHEN: 5 Oct

Delayed - TBD

3. Action items resulting from meeting:
·
Luc to sent note to IBM setting a deadline for identification of 2nd customer speaker
1       Obtain commitment for resource to develop client from Systinet

2       Zhe to produce txt file that can Dee can munge and produce a nicer dataset

3       Hosting of test services:

·       Hosted svc ready for testing Fri morning Pacific 15 Oct

1       Hosted svc by Zhe - Available Mon 18th

·       Luc to confirm access to conference for Oracle, SAP, Unitspace, IBM

1       Luc to schedule a follow-up call Friday 11:00 EST/17:00 CET

4. Upcoming action items:

·        [<lc></lc>]  · A set of corporate taxonomies are defined and imported

·       TODO:

·       define supplier and corporate taxonomy

·       ASSIGNED TO: Andrew
·
      BY WHEN: 8 Oct

·       define the service categorization for each of Supplier, Broker and Flagship Inventory Level services, and the Consolidation and Procurement Service

·       ASSIGNED TO: Andrew
·
      BY WHEN: 8 Oct

·       The Hosted Outlet Inventory Service is deployed and publishes

o       build and unit test

·       ASSIGNED TO: UnitSpace
·
      DEPENDENCY: TN compliance
·
      BY WHEN: target 11 Oct (compliance to wsdl may push off to the 15th)

·       The Flagship

·       define Flagship Inventory Level Instance WSDL and tModel

·       ASSIGNED TO: Claus
·
      BY WHEN: 1 Oct

·       build and unit test

·       ASSIGNED TO: SAP
·
      BY WHEN: target 8 Oct
·
      Delayed - TBD

·       Availability and Order Service endpoints

o       build and test

·       ASSIGNED TO: Oracle
·
      BY WHEN: 15 Oct

·       Inventory Consolidation and Procurement Services

o       define WSDLs (that is to be used by the Corporate Purchaser’s client app)

·       ASSIGNED TO: Andrew / Jamie
·
      DEPENDENCY: TBD (BookWorld Purchaser Client)
·
      BY WHEN: 7 Oct

o       define tmodels

·       ASSIGNED TO: Andrew / Jamie
·
      BY WHEN: 7 oct

o       build and unit test

·       ASSIGNED TO: IBM
·
      BY WHEN: 15 Oct

·       BookWorld Purchaser client app is either 1) written by fetching the WSDL of Inventory Consolidation and Procurement Service or 2) is pre-written but takes as input on startup the URL of the Corporate Registry where it locates the endpoint of the Consolidation and Procurement Service

·       Spec client

·       ASSIGNED TO: TBD – Systinet assessing.
·
      BY WHEN:

·       build and unit test

·       ASSIGNED TO: TBD – Systinet assessing.
·
      BY WHEN:

Luc

Luc Clément