Subject: final attribute within uddi_v3replication.xsd's element definitions

Title: final attribute within uddi_v3replication.xsd's element definitions

After checking the V3.0.2 XML Schemas, one of my colleagues found an inconsistency in the Replication Schema. Most elements, e.g. the changeRecord, are defined by use of a local complex type, which carries a final="restriction" attribute. The XML Schema specification disallows such usage in local complexTypes.

Obviously, we need to slightly adapt the schemas as long as we want to conform to the XML Schema specification.

Comments?

Claus