Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] New White Papers - Ready for publication to UDDI.org

Luc,

Thank you for the kudos. I'm glad we are now able to give the public a better feel for UDDI capabilities. I think the timing could not be better.

Recently, I attended some conferences in Europe where governments around the world indicated the need for central repositories of services and UDDI was being used or under consideration.

I'm proud to be a small part of this effort. Keep up the good work!

Mike DeNicola
Fujitsu
-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Clement [mailto:Luc.Clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:40 PM
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Ian Bruce'; 'Dee Schur'; 'James Bryce Clark'; 'Brent Sleeper'; 'Mike DeNicola'; eric.hamer@intel.com; 'Shipkowitz, Vicki'

TC:

I'd like to inform you that the papers that we commissioned will be posted shortly to UDDI.org. These include:

a. Executive Presentation (in PDF and PPT formats):
- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9858/UDDI%20Executive%20Presentation.pdf
- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9859/UDDI%20Executive%20Presentation.ppt

b. Executive White Paper: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9860/UDDI%20Executive%20White%20Paper%20%28Final%29.pdf

c. Technical White Paper: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9861/UDDI%20Technical%20White%20Paper%20%28Final%29.pdf.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Brent who wrote some excellent papers; Mike DeNicola that made it all happen; and the excellent feedback we received from many of you in the TC and elsewhere.

Thanks again

Luc

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC