Subject: V3.0.2 Errata Approved as Committee Draft - Ballot "Move to approve the v3.0.2 errata as OASIS UDDI Spec TC "Committee Draft"" has closed

I'm pleased to inform you that the v3.0.2 spec has been approved as a
Committee Draft. Tony and I (after formatting of the spec in HTML/PDF) will
be following shortly with the submission of 3.0.2 to a 30-day public review
followed by its submission for vote and ratification of the v3(.0.2) spec as
an OASIS Standard. v3 will finally be joining v2 on the OASIS Standards
podium.

*** PLEASE ALSO NOTE *** In preparation for the submission of v3 spec for
standardization we ask that you provide a "Certification of Use" iaw OASIS
rules. Please find attached FYI the document we submitted to OASIS for the
v2 submission. You can find examples of these certifications of use at the
following links:

1)	Fujitsu:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00157.html
2)	IBM:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00072.html
3)	Microsoft:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00076.html
4)	NTT Communications:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00098.html
5)	Oracle:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00149.html
6)	SAP AG:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200210/msg00005.html

Please provide these certifications NLT  5 Nov. Please let me know if this
is going to be a problem for you.

Cheers and thanks
Luc

Luc Clément and Tony Rogers