Subject: V3 Standard Adoption Certification Statement from Systinet

In accordance with the requirements set out by OASIS to move a specification
to the status of "OASIS Standard", I am writing on behalf of Systinet in
regards to the standardization of the "UDDI V3 Specification" by OASIS.

I would like to state on behalf of Systinet, that it has successfully
implemented and used the UDDI V3 Specification as approved by the OASIS UDDI
Specification Technical Committee.  It is Systinet's opinion that the UDDI
V3 Specification is ready to be submitted and accepted as an OASIS Standard.

Mirek Novotny
Product Manager
Systinet