Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Errata rendering in Firefox

I have this problem. I think that the Save As HTML feature of Excel is not
too favourable to Firefox. I unfortunately didn't have time to fix it - in
fact, you're looking at the definitive source.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Denning [mailto:pauld@mitre.org]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:21
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uddi-spec] Errata rendering in Firefox

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9795/sta
tus.htm

Maybe its my Firefox setup, but the Errata List [1] renders well in IE, but
looks horrible in Firefox (version 1.0 Preview Release).

Does anyone else have this problem?
Is this a Firefox bug, an IE "feature", or is there something in the HTML to
use so it looks good in both IE and Firefox?

Paul

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_workgro
up.php.