Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] 25-27 Jan FTF Postponed

Please be informed that the FTF 25-27 Jan is postponed. We will meet over telecon on the 25th - I will be providing call-in details.

Luc

From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 22:03
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uddi-spec] 25-27 Jan FTF Postponed

Folks,

Tony and I have discussed whether we are ready to hold a 3-day FTF 25-27 Jan; we've come to the conclusion that we aren't. We've done great work this year - submitted v3 to standardization; completed a number of TNs; carried out an interop demo at Gartner; and advanced our work on v.Next.

It's now time to take a step back to assess v.Next and the current list of TNs under consideration, and plot our work for 2005 accordingly. We don't need to meet face to face for this and I feel that traveling for a 3-day FTF would not be a good use of our time and funds. So we propose to postpone the 25-27 Jan FTF and to meet on 25 Jan over a telecon to engage on this.

It is my hope that this will not cause anyone any problems; please let us know if this is going to be an issue for you at the earliest opportunity. Paul: I recommend that you put on hold planning activities.

We hope that you will agree with this. Let's kick off the year's activities on 25 Jan over a telecon which I'll be happy to host.

Luc

Luc Clément
Senior Program Manager, Systinet
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Tel: +1.781.362.1330 / Cell: +1.978.793.2162 /
www.systinet.com