Subject: UDDI V3.0.2 results of vote

Title: UDDI press release: BPEL TN
The UDDI Technical Committee met today to discuss the results of voting on UDDI V3.0.2. There were 75 votes cast, of which 73 were positive and 2 negative.

We had a quorum (13 of 15 voting members), and we discussed both objections in depth. We came to a consensus that neither objection warranted changes to the specification at this stage. We voted unanimously to proceed with taking the UDDI V3.0.2 specification to standard.

Tony Rogers
co-chair, UDDI Specification Technical Committee
tony.rogers@ca.com