Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spec advancement

Title: RE: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spec advancement

Being there as a part of the requirements process and through the original drafts of v3 and now watching your progress to this milestone after taking the “standard” through its development and maturation at OASIS brings a significant sense of pride in all that you have done.

Congratulations.

Joel David Munter

   Program Manager, ISS/PSM Technology Office

Intel® Solution Services

   Telephone: 480.552.3076

   Mobile: 602.790.0924

   E-mail: joel.d.munter@intel.com