Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spec advancement

Title: [uddi-spec] UDDI Spec advancement

I do not have particular question, I just wanted to have an update on the discussion regarding this negative vote and regarding the attendees’ agreement to go on with the standardization process despite Ron Lake’s point.

Thanks,

Maud

Maud CAHUZAC

France Telecom Research & Development