Subject: is it a good practice to define an unchecked taxonomy for accesspoints, overview doc url etc.?

Hi,

In this unchecked taxonomy, keyValues will be URLs.
The goal is to make the URLs searchable. As an example,
you can categorize a service with all the access point URLs.
Then you ask a UDDI registry a question like "hey, I know
a service entry point, is there an existing service registered with
that entry point?"

The upside of this idea is obvious.

The downside is that there are some redundancy introduced.
Also there is this question that can URLs be used to classify
services or interfaces? I don't see any reason that URLs cannot
be used for that purpose.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Zhe