Subject: some more questions in Prop 28

John,

Section 2.3, lines 290-292
<quote>
It should be noted that this minimal set of operations means that if one aspect of a class in an ontology is to be updated then the entire class must be deleted and then added back to the ontology.
</quote>

I'm thinking what happens to keyedReferences when I delete a class?
Do they have to be deleted as well?

On the other hand, can classes be updated without deletion, but using "load"?
So that if I load an ontology that defines a class that is already defined then the definition is replaced.

To what extent does the node need to parse and understand the ontology?
What if ontology defines MALE and FEMALE as mutially exclusive classes and someone uses both to categorise a tModel?

How can a user obtain a copy of the nodes current ontology?

Who and how is looking after validity and integrity of the current implicit ontology?

Cheers,
Max