Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] ACTION REQUIRED: Attendance - 26 July telecon

Representation by someone else is not appropriate. The selection of an IPR mode will be made during the meeting; the decision to adopt or not WS-Policy as the policy framework for use by the TC will be made separately. I would propose that you express your views in email so they may be taken under consideration.

From: Oleg Mikulinsky [mailto:oleg.mikulinsky@weblayers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 00:50
To: Luc Clement
Cc: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Luc,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend Tuesday 26th call, due to business travel. I will on the plane in the mid air at the time of the teleconference. ;(
I will try to make an arrangement for someone else from WebLayers to represent me on this call if this is appropriate under TC rules.
Otherwise, Will there be an electronic ballot option available for the decisions TC would like to make on this call?

Best regards,

Oleg Mikulinsky
Director of Enterprise Architecture
WebLayers, Inc.