Subject: Meeting cancellation - 16 August 2005

My apologies, but I am not well enough to run the meeting sceheduled for 16th.

Luc is already unable to attend, and has proferred his apologies as well.

Sorry about the late notice, but I wasn't expecting to be ill.

Would members please indicate on the list if they would be available for a meeting at the usual time next week? That would be August 23rd.

Tony Rogers