Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Meeting cancellation - 16 August 2005

I will be on vacation and travelling at that time, so I will not likely be able to attend.

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

John Colgrave <colgrave@uk.ibm.com>

08/16/2005 07:38 AM

Tony.Rogers@ca.com
cc
uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [uddi-spec] Meeting cancellation - 16 August 2005

I can make the 23rd.

Regards,

John
John Colgrave