Subject: Additions to Agenda

Tony,

I'd like to propose the following additional agenda items (by section):

4. Administration
Briefly discuss:
4.1 Simplified TC attendance rules (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200508/msg00017.html)
4.2 Steering Committee nominations (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200508/msg00012.html)
4.3 WSRP Technical Note (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200508/msg00021.html)
5.3 FTF in October
5.6 Approval of the SCC14N Errata
Find attached CR-062 and a DIFF of the changes that Andrew made. Motion to vote to approve and post the errata.
5.8 Transport and protocol tModels

Further to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/email/archives/200506/msg00003.html where:
We (Systinet in the context of a project) have reason to want to map a service as communicating over IBM MQ and using XML (i.e. XML/MQ vs SOAP/HTTP vs SOAP/TCP). We’re about to define tModels for this but I wanted to know whether there would be interest in coming up with a list of transports and protocols that supplements those we identified in the v3 spec and the WSDL-UDDI TN.

I’d be happy to collect these and write a TN. Doing so would greatly cut down on duplicative definitions. Please let me know your thoughts and transports/protocols you’d like considered.

... find below examples of "things" that are being identified.

Name

Type

Values

xxx-org:yyy:jms

xxx-org:yyy:file

xxx-org:yyy:requestresponse

xxx-org:yyy:requestonly

xxx-org:yyy:anysoap

xxx-org:yyy:anyxml

xxx-org:yyy:messagingservice

Would like to discuss whether there is interest in collecting and identifying a common set of representations/nomenclature/definitions.

For discussion.

Luc Clément | Program Director | Systinet Corporation |

Co-Chair OASIS UDDI TC

One van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803

Phone +1 781.362.1330 | Mobile +1 978.793.2162 | Fax +1 781.362.1400 |

scc14n-diffs.pdf

uddi-spec-tc-cr062-element_only_whitespace_and_xmlnsXML-20040601.doc