Subject: RE: [Fwd: UDDI TC Considering Holding TC meeting at the Adoption Forum 2005 - Fee question]

Thanks for your response.

Luc

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 09:44
To: luc.clement@systinet.com
Subject: FW: [Fwd: UDDI TC Considering Holding TC meeting at the Adoption
Forum 2005 - Fee question]

Hello Luc,

I received your note below today. The answer is no.  You do not have to
attend the Forum to also attend a TC meeting in conjunction with the Forum.
(However, we do hope at least some of might want to attend.)  If someone is
only attending a TC meeting that week -- the 30 USD (per/day) would only
apply.  I hope this answers your question.  Please let me know. Thanks, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday