Subject: UDDI Spec TC telecon - 14 March

This is our regular scheduled call, but Luke is unavailable, and I must leave after 30 minutes.

Because of this, I would like to run this call as a quick checklist of where we stand on each of the outstanding TNs - could TC members please dial in promptly, and be ready with status on the items for which they are responsible?

I have attached the minutes of the previous meeting for review.

The callin information is:

*Conference Passcode: 782798

Tel:
International : +61 2 8524 6600