Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Next meeting moved from 4 April to 11 April

I think I can make the 2nd of May. I will likely be in Boston, so the call will be at a civilised time :-)

Tony Rogers
CA, Inc
Senior Architect, Development
tony.rogers@ca.com
co-chair UDDI TC at OASIS
co-chair WS-Desc WG at W3C

From: Luc Clement [mailto:lclement@mercury.com]
Sent: Tue 11-Apr-06 7:37
To: Rogers, Tony; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks - getting together tomorrow is not going to be possible for me after all. Given conflicts I've heard of and my upcoming vacation (most important ;) ) I'd like to reschedule the next meeting on Tue 2 May.

Could you please look at your respective schedules and let me know if this conflicts.

Thanks

-- Luc

Luc Clément | Director, Product Management | Systinet, a Mercury Division |
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Technical Committee
One van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803
Phone +1 781.362.1330 | Mobile +1 978.793.2162 | Fax +1 781.362.1400 |