Subject: Updated Property Information documetn

Hi folks,

 I have submitted an updated revision of the “Representing Property Information” strawman. I’ve incorporated much of the feedback from previous discussions. Matthew – I think we’re ready for you to make an edit pass on this.

This document is at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/18869/uddi-spec-tc-proposal-representing-property-information-2006-06-21.doc

Thanks

Jason