Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Action Items - UDDI Spec TC Telecon 11 Jul

Folks,

Though Jason has completed his action items, Andrew hasn't posted his updates (not to single anyone out - seriously). Given 1) that the topics for discussion today were these TNs (in addition to the issue surfaced by Claus this morning), 2) we've haven't made sufficient progress on them, and 3) I've received a number of regrets from folks not being able to attend today, I think that we'd be best to postpone today's meeting.

Therefore, let's reconvene in 3 weeks.

-- Luc

Luc Clément | Director, Product Management | Systinet, a Mercury Division |
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Technical Committee
One van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803
Phone +1 781.362.1330 | Mobile +1 978.793.2162 | Fax +1 781.362.1400 |

From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 20:36
To: Andrew Hately; Matthew J. Dovey; Jason Garbis
Cc: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Andrew / Matthew / Jason / TC Member Action Items for 11 Jul telecon follow.

-- Luc

Action Items

1.1             “Understanding Key Partitions” Technical Note

Luc has submitted the first edited draft. Update posted by Luc at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/17947/uddi-spec-tc-tn-understandingkeypartitions-20060502.doc

Per last meeting: Andrew is working on the diagrams, and the diagramming software is fighting back – the text updates are complete. He will submit the version with the text updates immediately after the meeting. Luc volunteered to help with updating the URLs and touching up the remainder.

Next step will be a TC review and vote to approve.

Action: Andrew to do second edit pass and submit to TC.

1.2              “Representing Property Information” Technical Note

Editors: Andrew, Tony and Claus

Action:

·         Matthew: will assist with editing and will contribute some RDF-related work

·         Jason: will provide an example of the proper use of general_keywords as a counterpoint to the proposal

1.3              “Using WS-Addressing and UDDI” Technical Note

Update posted by Tony at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/18312/uddi-spec-tc-tn-usingwsa-20060523.doc

Editors: Jason and Andrew. Edit pass after Tony has submitted the next revision incorporating changes spurred by Jason’s comments

Action

   - Andrew and Jason - editorial review

    - Members of the TC to take necessary steps to review and be prepared to vote to approve