Subject: Scheduled UDDI TC meeting

Our regular scheduled UDDI TC meeting is due (usual times this week - changes due to daylight saving time don't happen until next call).

Luc is, unfortunately, in transit, and will not be able to attend.

In Luc's absence, we will discuss the feedback on the Key Partitions TN. The main outstanding item on this TN is the response from Paul Denning: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/email/archives/200609/msg00015.html

I am hosting the call. The details are:

Phone number:
International: +61 2 8524 6600
Australia: 1800 766 715
China: 10 800 140 0421
France: 0800 906 251
Greece: 0080 0161 2203 1354
Hong Kong: 800 964 179
Indonesia: 00 1803 06130282
Japan: 00531 250 018
New Zealand: 0800 445 473
Singapore : 0800 616 3024
South Africa: 0800 998 252
South Korea: 007 986 136 0026
Switzerland: 0800 562 761
Taiwan: 00801 615 111
Thailand: 00 1800 61350317
United Kingdom: 0800 169 8423
United States: 1 866 756 8452

Passcode: 782798

I look forward to talking with everyone on the call!

Tony Rogers
CA, Inc
Senior Architect, Development
tony.rogers@ca.com