Subject: Leaving the TC

Hello, all… tomorrow is my last day at Microsoft, so I must unfortunately resign from the TC.  It’s been a great experience working with you all over the past few years, so thank you.  It will be great knowing UDDI is in safe hands.

The good news is that you’ll be getting two replacements for me (at least for now), and I have instructed them to contact Luc and Tony to initiate the process of joining.  If you need to reach me after tomorrow, try robko at exmsft dot com... since I think these emails get posted on the web J

Thanks again….

-Rob