uima message

Subject: Statement of Use from Amsoft -- Thanks!

Hi,

Below is the statement of use from Amsoft.

Thanks Anand!

-Dave

AmSoft Systems is using the UIMA CAS XML and UIMA Type System XML
specifications and schemas in accordance with the conformance clauses
specified in the Unstructured Information Management Architecture 1.0
specification.  Our use is based on the Apache UIMA open source
implementation in our main product for multi-modal analytics of web
contents.

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847
ferrucci@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/research/uima

----- Forwarded by David Ferrucci/Watson/IBM on 10/27/2008 10:41 AM -----
Anand Bhatt <anand.bhatt@amsoft.net>

10/25/2008 01:10 AM

David Ferrucci/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Re: Need your input to submit the Final UIMA Specification to OASIS

hi David,

AmSoft Systems is using the UIMA CAS XML and UIMA Type System XML
specifications and schemas in accordance with the conformance clauses
specified in the Unstructured Information Management Architecture 1.0
specification.  Our use is based on the Apache UIMA open source
implementation in our main product for multi-modal analytics of web
contents.

- anand bhatt