uiml message

Subject: July Teleconference

Title: RE: [uiml] Groups - OASIS UIML TC Teleconference modified
Hello all,

Due to an overabundance of TC participants traveling out of their home countries, we have decided to postpone the July meeting for later in the month.  We tried to hold the meeting this morning but only two participants were able to attend.  Suggestions on meeting dates and times should be sent to me before Wednesday (7/20).  I would like to have the meeting sometime next week.

Thanks!

James Helms
Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.