uiml message

Subject: January meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Hello all,

Welcome back from you respective holidays! I hope that everyone had a happy holiday season.

When last we talked, we had planned to meet Monday January 22, 2007. Unfortunately, some tight deadlines and travel has stolen the time I needed to put into consolidating the spec back into one document, so I would like to suggest we meet instead on Wednesday January 24, 2007 at the usual time. Please let me know if this day works for you.

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282