uiml message

Subject: UIML Specification status meeting...

Hello all,

Today is our May 28th self-imposed deadline for UIML Specification changes.  I am sorry to say that I will require a bit more time on the specification before it is ready fro review.  I'll have a version out to everyone by the end of this week.

In the meantime, I would like to try and schedule a teleconference meeting for next week, so that we can coordinate reviews and any additional editing that need to be done.  Do you have any suggestions on date?

Thanks,

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.