unitsml message

Subject: Updated NDRs

Hello everybody,

as agreed upon during our last meeting, I've executed the changes in the NDRs.
I attach PDF versions of both rules-only and the full NDR document here, they
are marked up with the changes I did (either struck through and/or color
coded). I've also uploaded a new version to the OASIS site. If there's more
changes to be done, please let me know. If there's no complaints during the
rest of this asynchronous meeting, I will generate non-marked up PDFs for
rules-only and the full version and upload these to both the OASIS site and
unitsml.nist.gov.

Thanks,

-Martin

NDRs-for-UnitsML-1.0.pdf