uoml-x message

Subject: About Primeton support UOML V 1.0

We, Primeton Technologies Ltd., a sponsor of OASIS, are using the UOML V 1.0 specifications and schemas in our newly developed ADG (Automatic Document Generation) module of our flagship product EOS, in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in the Process and Data Requirements document. Our use has included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. We look forward to, and fully support, the UOML V 1.0 specifications to full OASIS Standard status.   Larry Huang, CTO of Primeton Technologies

Chris Cheng
VP of Primeton Technologies Ltd.

Member of OASIS TC(SCA-Assembly, SCA-J, SDO)
E-mail: chris@primeton.com
Cell: 86-1350-194-4818
Tel: 86-21-50805188 * 639
Fax: 86-21-50801900
Blog: http://gocom.primeton.com/chris
goCom Community: http://gocom.primeton.com
Website: http://www.primeton.com
Add.: Floor 4, No. 456, Bibo Road, Shanghai, 201203