Subject: Re: [virtio-comment] virtio networking collaboration meeting: call for agenda

The "Virtio-networking upstream biweekly meeting" which happens on Wednesday's every 2 weeks (led by Eugenio and Jason) was meant to get all the companies interested in virtio networking together to help move things forward (both virtio-networking/spec and vDPA).

See meeting notes from previousÂmeetings:Âhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1FoPi81zQmo5y20G0Yntg-eGHX14LnWc63TwR57mCbs4/edit#

Why not use that meeting and just add more topics given that a lot of theÂrelevant companies already join this meeting?

Thanks. ÂÂ