Subject: [virtio 1.3] Reminder: Feature freeze coming up on July 1st

As outlined in
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio/202304/msg00036.html ff.,
we'll soon start the process of getting version 1.3 of the virtio spec
released. As a first step, we'll enter feature freeze on July 1st. This
means:

***
By July 1st, all not yet integrated features that are targeting 1.3 need
to have at least a github issue open that is pointing to a patch (set)
on the list.
***

This should hopefully give us enough time to conclude voting for those
features before we enter change freeze on August 1st.

virtio 1.3 timeline:

Development                                         <-- we are here

July 1st: feature freeze (github issue
and change on list)

August 1st: change freeze (all voted
upon)

virtio-next development branch opens

August: prepare draft

August 31st (latest): draft voted upon by TC

September: public review period

October: addtl public review period, if needed

October (November): 1.3 released

merge virtio-next development branch