Subject: About the plan of Admin Queue

Hi,

hi, I would want to know some plans and progress about admin queue.

At the current spec, it seems that there is only one framework and no
specific commands. I'd like to know if anyone is currently working on this and
what the plans are.

We also faced some similar issues, and we think admin queue is a good way to
manage sr-iov.

Thanks.