Subject: RE: Can we increase vring size over 1024?

But I don't think this is a problem.
Vring is just a container, we can say the max request's length is 1024, but the capacity of container
shouldn't be the length of max request. For example, we can put 4K requests with one s/g list
into vring at one time if the vring size is 4096, and 4 requests with 1024 s/g list into vring at one time.
Ignoring the indirect table support. Am I right?

> We should fix that in 1.1.

Sounds good!

> --
> MST