Subject: Third try (!?) Starter Document for Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0

This is a bit ridiculous, but my email system has apparently failed twice to deliver an attachment.
First time, maybe my fault (...as James Bond fans might say, "incidence")
Second time, with careful attention ???  (i.e., "coincidence")  (not)
If it fails this third time, I think this shifts to "enemy action"...  (I've rebooted my system, re-logged in, etc., and can see this email window indicating the presence of the file...)

Anyway, have a good weekend all... (and editors please refer to instructions in previous messages)

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society