Subject: Virtio TC Meeting Minutes: Dec 3, 2013

VIRTIO TC Meeting, 3 December 2013

Meeting URL: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/event.php?event_id=35947
Notes taken by Stefan Hajnoczi

 * ACCEPTED: Move to accept previous minutes [Rusty Russell, Michael Tsirkin]
 * Heads-up: "must", "should", etc language needs to be tightened up for next draft especially in areas like CCW, MMIO, etc [Rusty Russell]

 * ACCEPTED: I move that the TC approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 revision 01 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/document.php?document_id=51574 as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the PDF version of the document as authoritative. [Rusty Russell, Michael Tsirkin]

 * ACCEPTED: I move that the TC approve that same Committee Specification Draft (Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 revision 01 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/document.php?document_id=51574 ) be released for 30 day public review. [Rusty Russell, Michael Tsirkin]

 * ACCEPTED: Move to propose changes in VIRTIO-49 for next working draft [Michael Tsirkin, Rusty Russell]
 * ACCEPTED: Move to propose changes in VIRTIO-50 for next working draft [Michael Tsirkin, Rusty Russell]