Subject: WD02...

Hi all,

        I know we're all eager to get another draft out, so I've gone
ahead and produced a merge of the outstanding issues and uploaded the
zip file for a vote.  Clearly, if there is any dispute over how we
resolved the outstanding issues, that optimization will be voided, but
we can always defer to draft 03.

Here are the appropriate URLs:

Git source tree (csd02 branch):
        https://github.com/rustyrussell/virtio-wip/tree/csd02